Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12419 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,391 (462,134 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)