Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.097 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,433 (R 16,760) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)