Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,988 (R 10,456) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)