Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.871 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,436 (R 20,823) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)