Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.857 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,139 (R 14,030) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)