Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.046 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,110 (R 12,507) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)