Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.017 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,614 (75,307 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)