Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.042 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,603 (72,545 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)