Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 INR / HTG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 57% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,849 (71,206 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)