Cost of living comparison between Poprad, Slovakia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,052 (€1,403) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)