Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00493 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,657 (Rp 9,664,578) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)