Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,615 (Rp 8,457,908) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)