Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,273 (R$ 2,780) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)