Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.472 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,953 (R$ 2,617) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)