Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,670 (R$ 2,056) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)