Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,835 (R$ 3,158) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)