Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.459 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,720 (R$ 2,905) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)