Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,458 (13,502₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)