Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.466 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,456 (13,971₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)