Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.427 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,856 (R 12,503) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (36 minutes ago)