Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,616 (₨ 82,649) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)