Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,986 (₨ 71,596) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)