Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11060 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨495,108 (4,476,543 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)