Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11112 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨411,648 (3,704,405 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)