Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12139 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 136% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,780 (739,573 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)