Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11682 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 132% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,404 (773,864 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)