Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12073 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 108% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,290 (739,567 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)