Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11113 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨327,343 (2,945,526 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)