Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,876 (€674) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)