Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.067 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,454 (5,443 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (20 minutes ago)