Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.287 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,042 (3,010 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)