Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.467 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,800 (2,963 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)