Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.457 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (190 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (35 minutes ago)