Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.858 INR / BGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,038 (1,127 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)