Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.302 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,603 (Mex$ 25,623) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)