Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.815 INR / RON
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,586 (2,414 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (38 minutes ago)