Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨459,647 (€6,334) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)