Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,863 (€895) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)