Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,405 (€1,039) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)