Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,970 (R$ 3,238) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (41 minutes ago)