Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.930 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,775 (R$ 2,720) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (43 minutes ago)