Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.673 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,932 (24,664 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)