Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,097 (25,290 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)