Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.636 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,486 (31,292 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)