Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨494,804 (259,628 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)