Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,238 (30,179 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)