Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01561 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,239 (2,962,582 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)