Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.907 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,892 (2,041 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)