Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,885 (2,051 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)