Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.058 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,357 (28,841 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)