Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.107 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,447 (26,311 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)