Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,890 (2,023 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)