Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.654 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,305 (R 9,091) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)