Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.553 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,457 (R 9,808) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)