Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.549 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,737 (R$ 2,843) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)