Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19565 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,001 (163,566 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)