Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19656 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,770 (171,805 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)