Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,166 (147,218 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)