Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19297 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨31,884 (165,223 KZT) in Petropavl.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)