Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18834 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨30,636 (162,664 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)