Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,475 (R$ 2,202) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)