Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.883 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,857 (R$ 2,508) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)