Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,889 (R$ 4,744) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)