Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.308 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,790 (RM4,755) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)