Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,574 (₨20,244) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)