Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,624 (₨62,717) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)