Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,430 (₨80,506) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)