Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,577 (€1,024) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)