Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,331 (€1,432) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)