Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,181 (€1,046) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)