Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.821 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,849 (£1,043) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)