Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.494 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨613,925 (AU$11,922) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)