Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02111 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,185 (COL$2,045,301) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)