Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.198 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,037 (55,125 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)