Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.964 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨565,187 (586,162 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)