Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,864 (58,327 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)