Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,883 (494,693 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)