Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,326 (50,672 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)