Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,070 (55,996 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (35 minutes ago)