Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,946 (54,923 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)