Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.928 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨482,101 (519,253 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)