Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,408 (R$ 4,023) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,047 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 2 hours ago)