Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.435 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,473 (R$ 2,906) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)