Cost of living comparison between Pécs, Hungary and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23548 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,407 (337,206 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)