Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24872 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,459 (162,667 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (37 minutes ago)