Cost of living comparison between Pécs, Hungary and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23189 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,685 (373,817 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)