Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.210 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,233 ($U23,636) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)