Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20554 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,971 (384,211 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)