Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20675 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,303 (412,595 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)