Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨443,053 (230,333 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (34 minutes ago)