Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,410 (€866) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (41 minutes ago)