Cost of living comparison between Patna, India and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,489 in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)