Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 13% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,534 in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)