Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02258 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,549 (COL$4,365,220) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)