Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02236 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,219 (COL$3,676,696) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)