Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,923 (€1,011) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)