Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.901 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,496 (€1,019) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)