Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,790 (€1,111) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (41 minutes ago)