Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,333 (31,534 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)