Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,787 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)