Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,158 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)