Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,055 in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)