Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨517,529 (7,593 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (27 minutes ago)